Sunday, March 23, 2014

Taking Up a Couple Challenges!

Ok so a little side bar from Education . . . 

I've taken on two personal challenges. My sister +Kristina Ambrosia-Conn has pushed me into completing the dares in the book This Book Will Change Your Life with her. She will be writing about it on her blog Weekly Wanderlust. I will comment along with her each day as well as update my personal twitter feed on @ASKeene with the #changemylife.  If you are feeling a bit daring, feel free to join us and comment on her blog about your experiences. 



We are currently on Day 4 and here's how I am doing:

Day 1 - tried to insult an insect, but couldn't find one so picked out my prettiest toe, see the picture on Weekly Wanderlust
Day 2 - gazed at everyone like they were the love of my life (but I kinda forgot)
Day 3 - throw away something you like - Good bye leggings! My husband is so happy as he HATES leggings. But I am sure going to miss their comfort!
Day 4 - (today) plan your next trip. I planned my next 3! Florida next week, NJ in June and NY in July. Possibly Dominican in June too! Feeling excited! 

The second challenge I have taken on is the 100 days of Happiness Challenge. This is encouraging participates to find time in everyday to do something that makes them happy. Today is day one and being that it is snowing and I am so missing the warm weather and a tan - I decided to go get a spray tan! Woohoo! Now to just hope I look brown and not orange.  If you want to follow along with my happy challenges I will be posting those on Facebook and my personal twitter account: @ASKeene with the #100happydays.  I definitely encourage you to join me on this one! Everyone could use a little more time for happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment